Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Butterfly Metaphor - Imaginal Cells and the Transformation of Society

Ever wonder how we'll ever get out of this crazy mess we're in: rampant consumerism devouring the planet, with no end in sight; ever-widening the gap between the "haves" and the "have-nots"?

Enjoy this 4-minute video by Bruce Lipton that describes the metamorphosis of the caterpillar into a butterfly and how it provides a hopeful metaphor for the current stage of our society.



And for several other inspiring videos about butterflies, CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. you are absolutely awesome. I plan on following your structure in the very near future.
    I have to get the Tax officials of of my business first. My wife and I are being Levy ed and Her job wages are being garnished. I got to figure out how to get those issues resolved. Thank you for what you do and for this wonderful web site. May yahweh bless you and keep you.
    me...albert

    ReplyDelete